|Age Limit||The maximum age for participation is 35 years and the minimum is 18 years.|
|Entry Fee||Team Rs. 2500/-|
|How to Apply||Download the form and mail it along with entry fees of Rs 2500 before 20 December 2020. Click Here to download|
|Payments||All payments are to be made in the form of demand draft payable at Manali in favour of -|
|Last Date||The last date for receiving entry forms in Manali is 20 Dec 2020. The entry should be sent to the under signed on the above addresses|
Right to accept/reject entry lies with the Chairman of the Winter Carnival Organizing Committee.
|Inquiry & Help Line||For any further information regarding cultural events of the Carnival you may contact|
Office phone | 01902-252363
Important Guidelines to all participants
- The total Number of participants should not be more than 22.
- All participating teams must report on the 1st Jan 2022 After noon. Arrangements for lodging & boarding will be provided, by the organizers, from 1st Jan 2019 Dinner to 7th Jan 2022 Morning Breakfast.
- All traveling expenses have to be borne by the participants. However, if required, organizers may help in arranging conveyance from Delhi to Manali and back if a request for the same is made in advance.
- Teams must maintain strict discipline.
- No alcoholic drinks will be allowed to be consumed during the Carnival. Teams found misbehaving are liable to be expelled and sent back.
- The organizers can in no way be held responsible for any mishap or accident that occurs before/during or after the carnival.
- All participants must report at the backstage at least an hour before their scheduled program is to start.
- Teams reporting to Manali should immediately contact our central control room in the District Tourism Development Office, near Ram Bagh The Mall Manali for allotment of Hotel, Guest Houses, Rest Houses rooms.
- Contact No. 01902-252175
- All the participants should bring 2 passports size photographs with them and intimate their time of arrival at Manali in advance.
Food & Accommodation for all participants
- Food Coupons will be issued daily.
- Team confirmation will be considered only of those consisting of minimum 6 female artist.
- Triple occupancy based accommodation will be provided to the participants.
- Non performing members with the teams will be charged Rs. 500 per person per day.
- Participants should be bring blankets and woolen clothes along with them.
- Teams reporting at Manali should immediately contact our central control room in the District Tourism Development Office, near Ram Bagh The Mall Manali for allotment of Hotel, Guest Houses, Rest Houses rooms.
- Contact No. 01902-252175
- All the participants should be bring 2 passports size photographs with them and intimate their time of arrival at Manali in advance.